Free Education: Horizontal Cracks in Stem Walls
December 2 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Free Online Education with Robert K Brown, The Chief Executive Innovator at Arizona Foundation Solutions. NCFRS, LEED Ap NRPP
Sign up HERE
Space is limited so sign up now!
After you sign up, you will receive an email with an access link to the course before December 2nd, which is being hosted on Ring Central.
Learn why Horizontal Cracks in Stem Walls happen, what they mean, and why most repairs fail in a short amount of time.
- Why these problems are more likely to occur over time
- How micro electrochemical currents doom most repairs to failure
- How natural geologic processes make these problems worse
- Why of all the foundation problems, this one can be the most catastrophic and fast moving.
- Examine the various methods and claims to repair, their pros and cons and see the advantages of each.
Prepare to learn and be amazed!
December 2 @ 7 PM
CEU Credits will be given to those who attend!